|Hammadde:||Alümina Seramik||Kütle yoğunluğu:||3.65|
|Su soğurumu:||0%||Çalışma sıcaklığı:||1400 ℃ -1650 ℃|
|Uygulama:||Endüstriyel Seramik||paket:||tahta kutu|
Good wear resistant polished processing ceramics alumina ceramic tube / rod / pipe / roller / for high temperature
1. Material: 99% alumina, corundum-mullite ceramic, zirconium oxide ceramics optional
2. Shape: we are able to supply a variety of the shape of ceramic crucibles, including cylinder, rectangular, square, boat and so on.
3. Features: all ceramic crucibles are with excellent chemical resistance, thermal - shock performance.
4. Working temperature: It can be work under max. 1650℃ long term.
5. Application: They are commonly used in a variety of metal or non-metal melting material, or melting items analysis in the lab, also it's a regular application for smelting & sintering for phosphors, rare earth material, precious metals.
|Advantage||High Strength;High Hardness;Insulation;High Temperature Resistance;Oxidation Resistance;Corrosion Resistance;Abrasion Resistance......|
Transport;Communication;Other occasions areas......
95% / 99% / 99.7% AL2O3 ceramic material parameter
|Item||Test condition||95% AL2O3||99% AL2O3||99.7% AL2O3|
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)||>3.6||3.89||3.96|
|Maximum Use Temp(°C)||1450||1600||1650|
|Flexural Strength MPa(psiX l〇3)||20°C||358(52)||550||550|
|Compressive Strength MPa(psi X l〇3)||20°C||2068(300)||2600(377)||2600(377)|
|Fracture Toughness Mpa m1/2||K(lc)||4-5||5.6||6|
|Thermal Shock Resistance(°C)||△Tc||250||200||200|
|Dielectricity Constant||1MHz. 250℃||9||9.7||9.7|
Dielectric Strength (ac-kV/mm)(ac
1) High density
3) Good bending strength and fracture toughness
4) Zirconia ceramics will not wear easily
5) Acid-proof, alkali-proof
6) Mainly used in electronics, electrical appliances, mechanical and textile industries
7) We can produce zirconia ceramic parts according to clients' specifications and even according to molds or drawings provided by the client
Q: How long is the delivery time usually?
A: Product delivery is subject to order quantity and processing requirements, and different product delivery times are inconsistent. Generally speaking, the delivery time of 1-2 common product samples is about 35 days.
Q: Is it possible to provide samples?
A: We can supply 1-2 samples, but we do not bear the shipping cost of the samples.
Q: Which payment methods are supported?
A: T/T; credit card. Currently our company supports these two payment methods.
Q: What is the shipping date? How long can I ship?
A1: Shipped within 72 hours after the balance is settled
A2: After the production of the product is completed and passed the internal inspection of the company, we will send the finished product image to the customer for confirmation. After the balance is settled, all the products will be sent to the customer's designated delivery location.